martes, 10 de junio de 2008

bye bye Sweden

(english version)

Enjoying my last 4 days in Sweden.

My time in this northern country ends just in a few days. I have really enjoyed the year, probably the best of my life. Despite a few sad moments or some little drawbacks, it was really really nice. I really miss Spain right now, but I am sure that I will start missing the people of the exchange so so much. This summer I havent got much to do, so I guess I ll keep on partying as always, starting with a trip to Salou (Tarragona) with my friends to the beach...

I will try to upload as many pictures as I can to sum up a little bit my second semester in Sweden. I know I was too lazy to either write or upload pictures, but I ll try to make it up now :)
(version en español)

Disfrutando mis últimos cuatro días en Suecia.

Mi tiempo en este país nordico se termina en unos pocos días. Realmente he disfrutando mucho el año y probablemente ha sido uno de los mejores de mi vida. A pesar de algunos momentos más difíciles o alguna parte dura por alguna circunstancia que se haya podido dar, ha estado muy muy bien. Ahora mismo echo de menos España, a mis madres, mis amigos, pero estoy seguro de que empezaré a echar de menos a la gente del intercambio mucho mucho. En este verano no tengo mucho que hacer, así que supongo que seguiré de fiesta como siempre, empezando por irme a Salou (playita) con mis colegas de clase...

Intentaré subir muchas fotos para resumir un poco mi segundo semestre en Suecia. Se que he estado muy vago a la hora de escribir o subir fotos, pero intentaré compensarlo ahora ;)


Snow BBQ :)


Partying...












Excursion to the lake with Nick


Enjoying the carnival



In germany at Nils' place

Super trip Göteborg, Oslo, Stockholm



TURKEY :)))))

Aya Sofia

Taksim at night... incredible

In front of the Blue Mosque

My favorites ;)

moments...


Saying goodbye to some of the guys after a good lunch...
In Istanbul there's thousands of those ;)

After smoking waterpipe ;D

Making ourselves real tatoos... mine is the hamster :(

Enjoying the night...

Last picture in Turkey




Good weather


Goodbye party for Carlos
Trip to Copenhaguen with Mido and Peter

Lund...


Boat trip to Filand / Viaje en barco a Finlandia


Volley pro

2 comentarios:

Frieda dijo...

Hihihih, great pics! :-D

I'm already missing everything sooo much, encredible.
Enjoy the last day!

Anónimo dijo...

niñoooo ya esta aqui tu navarrica comentando,jeje,ya era hora dk actualizaras e...pero bueno estando todo el dia de farra normal que no tuvieras tiempo,vaya fotos!que envidia me das..aunque por poco tiempo :-) ya sabes que espero visitas e..jejej,un besicoo